SEO AGENCY IN LAGOS NIGERIA
Results-driven SEO services
Increase Traffic, Leads & Sales
Our SEO Services
We cover all the basics like page speed, schema markup, mobile experience, crawl errors, etc., but we also cover areas that many agencies leave out. We carefully examine the website code, architecture and structure, backend plugins, user experience, and more to verify that everything checks out.
SEO Content Writing
Although, a sound SEO content plan that successfully draws more traffic will include: On-page optimizations to coincide with targeted keywords and content Creating content that is useful and helpful (unique) Content that caters to the targeted user audience Messaging that’s on brand with your business.
What is Technical SEO
Technical SEO is the process of optimizing the infrastructure of a website to enable search engines to crawl and index its pages properly. Technical SEO doesn’t deal directly with the content of the website, but rather with its setup and elements like XML sitemaps, structured data, page speed, URL structure, navigation, robots.txt, etc.
Advance Keyword Research
We collect keywords from 8-12 different sources, including: Your Competitors 3rd Party Data Tools Your Own Data in Google Search Console & Google Analytics Search Engine Results Page (SERP) Landscape Your Industry’s Data Suggestions & Recommendations from Google Validation with Our Own Ideas.
Keyword SEO Audit
We’ll start by fixing technical errors, ensuring crawlers can easily navigate through your website, so more people can find you. We use keyword mapping to decide which pages should correlate with which keywords. We identify quick wins and “striking distance” opportunities to meet success metrics faster. We identify new pages that should be created for keyword groups that aren’t mapped yet (content gaps).
2020 SEO Facts
Getting ranked on google’s first page result listing is the aim for organisations but the #1 result in Google’s organic search results has an average click-through rate (CTR) of 31.7%, and the #1 organic result is 10x more likely to receive a click compared to a page in #10 spot.
- 72% of searchers will select organic over a paid listing in the Google search engine results. (Moz)
- Organic CTR for positions 7-10 is almost the same. (Backlinko)
- The average cost of search engine optimization in the US is between 2,500 and 5,000 per month or per project.
- In most cases, search engine optimization beats PPC and social media marketing in lead generation.
- Organic search is responsible for 53% of all site traffic. (Search Engine Land)
- Google controls 88.6% of the search market. Bing controls 4.98%. (Statista)
- 93% of users do not scroll past the first page of search engine results. (Moz)
- 78% of consumers prefer to learn about a brand through articles rather than ads. (CoSchedule)
- 55% of marketers say blog content creation is their top inbound marketing priority. (CoSchedule)
- In a study conducted by Search Engine Journal in 2017, SEO leads had a 14.6% close rate (Search Engine Journal)
- Voice is expected to be a $40 billion channel by 2022. (Strategy Consultants)
- 76% of smart speaker users perform local voice searches at least weekly. (BrightLocal)
- Just 22.1% report that they generally read the featured snippet and consider their question answered without clicking the blue link. (Moz)on goog
Choose Pricing Plan
I will create 100 SEO Backlinks for rank 1 on google
I will create 150 SEO Backlinks for rank 1 on google
I will create 200 SEO Backlinks for rank 1 on google
We will create 9,900 Backlinks for your website
We will create 27,500 Backlinks for your website
We will create 67,500 Backlinks for your website
Build your online presence with a trusted SEO agency. With all of the resources available for Search Engine Optimization, it can be hard to stay on track and maintain a campaign without getting bogged down and losing track of the big picture. SEO Brand is a reputable search marketing agency that is able to understand high-level solutions for your business and keep track of your progress through deliverable tasks.